So, the Kik group I'm in decided for a challenge. A Duck Challenge. I tried to do my best in a little over 4 hours and this time, although I had a model, I didn't resize or moved it. The model was on the top the whole time meaning I had to create the proportions myself. It was kinda hard, but a lot of fun! The sketches are becoming faster and more technical, like measuring the proportions and angles, trying to make things write.
This time I didn't use the dodge & burn tool and I loved the results! I had an amazing feedback from the group about how I need to improve this one and I took a lot of notes of what went wrong. I love ducks anyways, it was cool.
Thanks boys and girls o7!
Also, here you can find the source image: algorithmia.com/bounties/76
I'm not sure who the photographer is but it sure looks like it's a duck :3